1. Personal Information
Subject to creating a User account in accordance with our Terms, at the time of registration, You will be required to provide information about Yourself, and Your business, which may include, but is not limited to, (a) personal information, such as Your name, Your business name, Your commercial registration number, (b) contact information, such as Your email address, phone number, etc., (collectively, the “Personal Information”). You will not be permitted to create a User account or use any Services if You choose not to provide Us with any Personal Information
1.1 Contact List
We use contact list to provide easy functionality for users to easily send invoices to their contacts, users’ contacts are not stored on our servers and are only used when the user needs them.
2. Payment Information
3. Collection of Traffic Data
We may automatically collect certain data when You use the Services, such as (a) IP address; (b) domain server; (c) type of devices used to access the Services; (d) web browsers used to access the Services; (c) webpage or other source through which You accessed the Services from; (d) geolocation information and other statistics and information associated with the interaction between Your browser or device and the Services (“Traffic Data”).
4. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information, including Personal Information, Payment Information, and Traffic Data (“Collected Information”), when You use and interact with the Services, and in some cases from third-party Apps. Such means of data collection include the following:
- when You voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Services or through responses to surveys, questionnaires, ratings and other;
- if You download and install certain applications and software that We make available, We may receive and collect information transmitted from Your computing device for the purpose of providing You with the relevant Services, such as information regarding when You are logged on and available to receive updates, reminders, alert or notices;
- if You download our mobile application or use a location-enabled browser, We may receive information about Your location and mobile device, as applicable;
- through cookies, web beacons, App analytics services and other tracking technology; and
- when You use the “Contact Us” function on the App and/or Site, send Us an email or contact Us by any means.
5. How We Use Collected Information
Teem only uses Collected Information to facilitate providing the Services, and to develop and improve the Site User experience. In addition, Teem may use Collected Information to send You notifications, reminders, alerts, or notices and other related activities to the Services, and promotions from time to time. Aside from using such information to provide the Services, Teem may use them to help improve the Services or User experience, develop new Services, or to advertise for Teem in other apps and websites. Specifically, such use may include but is not limited to any of the following:
- providing You with Services or information that You inquire about or request;
- responding to emails and correspondences that We receive from You;
- sending You notifications about Services, new pricing plans, offers or other resources and Contents that may be of interest to You, according to Your preferences;
- contacting You for any activity related to the Services, such as sending You reminders for upcoming deals, or notices regarding any activity occurring on Your account;
- enhancing Your user experience, performing business analysis or improving or expanding our Services; and
- preventing and investigating security cases and potential unauthorized or illegal activities.
6. Disclosure of Collected Information
- Teem shall be entitled to disclose such information to its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, web developers, service providers, and others operating on its behalf, on a need-to-know basis, for the purpose of operating, designing, developing, and/or improving the Services and/or the Site.
- Certain Personal Information may be shared or disclosed with telematics devices to enhance Your use of the Services. Teem will only disclose personally identifiable information to facilitate Your communication with Teem.
- Your Personal Information, Collected Information, and Traffic Data may be shared or disclosed with third-party partners who perform necessary operational services, such as billing, data storage, insurance verification, security, App analytics, User experience improvement and/or development, Service development, and/or who make certain services features available to our Users.
- Your information may be transferred or provided to another company in the event of a merger, sale, acquisition or change of ownership or control by or of Teem, whether in whole or in part. Upon such occurrence, We will make reasonable efforts to notify You before Your information becomes subject to different terms and privacy policies.
In no event will any content in online discussions or any User’s public catalogs, posts, or profiles be private and such content is treated as public information. Teem reserves the right to disclose such information in any way and by any means it deems appropriate. We encourage You to review any Personal Information You chose to disclose publicly, as Teem is unable to control any use of such information by third parties.
7. Security and Storage
Teem undertakes to perform all necessary measures to meet strong data storage and security standards. A secure server is used to store Collected Information or any sensitive information that You submit to Us, protect its transmission through firewalls and encrypt it via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Although We attempt to security store and safeguard Your information, We do not guarantee the security of Your information and cannot prevent any breaches by third parties. If We have reasonable doubts that Your information has been compromised, We will try to promptly notify You of the situation.
9. How to Contact Us
Unit 301 A
4212 Ahmad Jamjoom Street